This proposal is for the Threshold Network DAO to fund the front-end development of the Threshold USD application.
- No governance token.
- Fees accruing as Protocol Controlled Value for the Threshold Network DAO.
- Accepts TBTC as collateral.
- Interest rate.
- An initial loan against the protocol’s future fees will be minted for use by the Protocol Controlled Value in the stability pool, see the docs below for more details.
- Some upgradable components.
I am submitting this proposal after receiving an invitation from East to work as the front-end developer of the thUSD project. If this proposal passes I will immediately work as the front-end developer on ThUSD, 6 hours per day, 5 days a week (Monday to Friday)
My Background: I’ve been working as a front-end developer for 5 years, I worked as a full-time Core front-end developer for ElasticDAO and I’m currently working as a core front-end developer, sporadically, at Elasticswap.
I’m skilled in JS, HTML5, Svelte, React, Typescript, Tailwind for CSS, ChakraUI, ThemeUI, Redux, Ethers.js, and Jest (Being using these libraries on a daily basis working full-time dev in a real crypto project)
I have experience in developing the front-end from the beginning - From the initial structuring of the front-end environment, implementation of the layout and logic necessary to interact with the contracts through Ethers.js to the launch of the platform, I have already done it in practice in the release of ElasticDAO mainnet v2 and also with Elasticswap, which currently had its release postponed due to the acquisition of the project by the company 3six9
I have deep knowledge of the Liquity protocol, as I have an active frontend running since the first day of Liquity’s release: liquity.gg - and I also acted as a paid community moderator for Liquity in the first weeks after its release
My Linkedin profile for consideration: https://www.linkedin.com/in/evandro-saturnino-192b65b0/
The front-end development of the Threshold USD project will comprise:
Elaboration of the design for the application interface, landing page, documentation, and informational pages (This last two, if found necessary by the acting members of the thUSD project) in Figma following the best UI/UX standards and with a visual identity that matches the identity of the current Threshold Network application;
Front-end development of the application that will interact with the contracts developed by Ben Longstaff and Shawn through the Ethers.js library, as well as all other pages related to the project in a responsive way and implemented following SOLID principles
React, Typescript, ChakraUI, Redux, Ethers.js and Jest libraries will be used for the development of this work.
Regression tests using Jest framework will be applied to verify the expected functioning of the functions implemented in the front-end development
Continuous front-end improvement work, as well as constant maintenance and bug fixing - According to criticality, I will work overtime if necessary.
I will work together and synchronously with the developers responsible for implementing the project’s smart contracts so that the front-end development will take place in an uninterrupted and dynamic way according to the development stages of the thUSD project.
The entire project front-end will be developed in an Agile method, in the same way, we used in ElasticDAO development, using Github projects, where all community members will be able to access the development progress in real-time, with a listing of all opened issues and closed with their respective Pull Requests
Representatives of the Threshold DAO would (Same conditions previously presented by Ben Longstaff in his proposal)
- Review logged hours against high-level tasks in clockify.me
- Guild members would have to approve the hours on a fortnightly basis.
- As the original champion for the project Agoristen would be the product owner and prioritize and
- The mechanics in this agreement would be reviewed and need to be reapproved as part of the Q2
This proposal is for one front-end developer:
- Rate $470 USD per day (6 hours) paid in T tokens.
- T token price is taken as the global average price as recorded on Coingecko for the day that the work was completed.
- Hours reviewed and approved fortnightly.
- Tokens transferred monthly.
- Contributor Mining Pilot with the option to lock the T tokens for a multiplier
- 6 months for 1.2x
- 12 months for 1.5x
- 24 months for 2x
Thank you all for reading this proposal, and I make myself available to answer any questions that may arise.