GP-002 Threshold Network’s participation in Binance Learn & Earn 2.0 campaign

Ah, I was going off of the deck, thanks for clarifying this.

I don’t think Binance is wearing the cost completely. We (MG or Nu or Keep) will have to give input (time cost) to make sure the content and narrative are correct.

It matters because we haven’t seen a good reason why it’s only for new users.

Threshold contains concepts that are not super “new user friendly” and we have 10 minutes to explain them (in 3, three-minute videos). We’ll be talking about proxy re-encryption, nodes, trustless asset bridges, other concepts that for a new user will be very foreign. My concern is, if these concepts don’t stick or create interest or are confusing, a new user will drop out or sell the $T they earned. Isn’t the point of this to gain more retail support? If we’re dealing with a user who is already down the crypto rabbit hole a bit, the concepts should stick easier. So again, why not offer the incentive to existing users?

2 Likes
  1. Content include article and video posted on Learn & Earn 2.0 page.

2. Actual UI

3. Yes, the content remains evergreen on the website.

4. Key metrics include but not limited to participation rate and community interest.
    And the project team can top up to run the campaign if the budget is depleted.

5. Learn & Earn 2.0 is pure educational activity.

6. At learn and earn section on Binance.com

7. Social media/website pop-up/ local community

8. Rewards will be distributed either via cash voucher or airdrop in user’s spot wallet . If users fail to redeem cash voucher, the rewards will be back to the pool for distribution.

Last but not least, it’s actually an exclusive opportunity for selected projects at current stage as we have limited quota for the campaign in every batch (4~8 projects). The reason why Threshold is selected it because that Nu and Keep just newly merge, so we think it’s important to educate users on the new token “T”.

1 Like

Not released yet. Please stay tuned.

Great work and collaboration on this proposal all! This campaign launched today. Link here: What Is Threshold Network (T)? | Binance Academy

2 Likes