GP-010 Proposals for Threshold Marketing Guild Committee Consideration

This will be a running thread of Threshold Marketing Guild proposals that have been elevated by at least one member of the Threshold Marketing Guild Committee(TMGC).

If you have a marketing proposal for the TMGC to consider please start by posting it in the #Marketing-Guild channel on the Threshold Discord. In order for a proposal to move to the forum a member of the committee will need to nominate your proposal and move it onto the forum.

Once on the forum the proposal will be considered and voted on by the TMGC at the following week’s meeting.

The TMGC will then notify the proposal author of the outcome of the vote by recording it on the Threshold forum.

If you have questions on this process please join us on Discord: Threshold Network

3 Likes

My proposal for additional hours for education content development.

4 Likes

This proposal was voted on by the TMGC on April 7, 2022 and was approved unanimously with seven votes in support. Screenshots of the vote are included.

1 Like

My proposal for additional hours for committee-related work.

4 Likes

A proposal for retroactive payments for Marketing Guild members who are due payments for past expenses and contributions. (Retroactive Reimbursement for Expenses and Services - Google Docs)

2 Likes

A proposal to host Threshold Meetups at two Universities in Uganda

This proposal was voted on by the TMGC on April 28, 2022 and was approved unanimously with seven votes in support. Screenshots of the vote are included.

This proposal was voted on by the TMGC on April 28, 2022 and was approved unanimously with six votes in support. Screenshots of the vote are included.

Proposal to distribute $1k of T to @PintSizePorcupine for hiring a videographer. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o7aSov6TK0vrmhlb7WjZ3PZJVtBo_7JsdINjN4jVVRs/edit

1 Like

If theres a need to establish a Ugandan guild , who do i reach out to

My proposal for additional hours for Content Production.