Threshold DAO Delegates

Discord Name: MrsNuBooty#0350

Delegate ETH Address: mrsnu.eth
0x4f1eFe177057DB679A7Cbe1cf92aCf2aD5B7aA74

Why I want to be a Threshold delegate: I have a strong commitment to the Threshold DAO and community. I started bridging the NuCypher and Keep Network communities in April of 2021 and have been a driving force of all community led initiatives. I currently lead the Threshold Marketing Guild and am an inaugural member of the Threshold Marketing Guild Committee.

While I am still learning more every day and might not be capable of forming the right conclusion independently, I have an acute ability to hear others and ask the right questions to make informed and educated decisions for the network. I am not afraid to send my favorite community members a line asking them to explain something to me like I’m 5. The great part is that our community is filled with people that will take the time out of their day to help others learn and grow.

I confirm that:

I’m willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)

I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)

Threshold DAO and other web3 qualifications:

Member of the Threshold Marketing Guild Committee
A leader of the Threshold Marketing Guild
A contributor to the Threshold Integrations Guild
An observer of the Threshold Treasury Guild
A TallyHo Corgi Pack Leader & Moderator

A few contributions I have made to the Threshold DAO:

Created various art for promoting Threshold
Staking Art Announcement
Twitter Launch Announcement
Twitter Launch Announcement v2
First 100 Threshold Wallets POAP
Celebrating Twitter Growth

Hosted various Threshold events:
The weekly T Party has been going on for 25 weeks now.
Creaton AMA
NuLink AMA

Written various content:
Merger update
Blog addressing inflation being halted

My all time fav governance conversation
Binance Learn & Earn 2.0 Funding

14 Likes