Threshold Council Election Nominations - Second Epoch

Ah, @nico186, ya beat me to it! Well, allow me the honor of seconding the nomination of Ashley to the Council. These are among the reasons I believe “MrsNuBooty” would be an excellent addition:

• A while back I started referring to Ashley as the heart of the Marketing Guild; then I realized she’s also the heart of the Threshold community

• This is because Ash is a tireless and passionate advocate for everything Threshold, as well the values of decentralization, transparency and empowerment

• Ashley is a Threshold “OG” community member, going back to NuCypher (on a media call today she described “elbowing my way into the conversation” because she felt compelled to help tell the story)

• She is a positive and helpful voice everywhere Threshold is being promoted and discussed: Twitter, Discord, Notion, YouTube, emerging Web3 platforms, etc.

• As a result of this non-stop activity (and thoughtfulness), Ashley would bring to Council discussions and decisions the “voice of the customer/community”

• Ashley is very smart, learns quickly and is always looking to learn more; any role relevant knowledge she lacks now, I’m confident she’ll seek out and learn from the best

• The hive-mind knows: Ashley is one of the top Threshold delegates for these reasons

On a personal note, I’ve worked alongside Ash for more than a year, including helping start the guilds, continually iterating on the Marketing Guild’s model and laboring to increase participation and enhance the experience in discord, on community calls, etc. Literally every day (not just week days) Ashley has several creative ideas for new things we can try and ways we can improve.

So it’s no stretch to say that I would not be as actively involved in Threshold as I am if not for Ashley’s and others’ commitment. I believe that’s true for others, as well. It’s inspiring, and I’m grateful.

John

6 Likes