Threshold DAO Delegates

Discord Name: Nico186# 5010

Delegate ETH Address: 0x640cC25c296b1Cc636b1f711F1c9652eC11C4630

Why I want to be a Threshold delegate:

I am an active member of the Threshold Discord and Twitter Communities, T -holder, avid project enthusiast, and currently hold an elected to position to the Marketing Guild. I would like to continue my contributions and participation by self-nominating to the Threshold Council.

I originally learned of the Threshold Network as a member of the KEEP Community and participated in the historic on-chain merger and DAO Formation. This involvement has taught me great deal about the project and community, the long term product vision, and shared web3 values of the community, and I am very interested in joining the Threshold Council.

I confirm that:

I’m willing and able to participate in governance of the upcoming DAO. I understand this is an ongoing role that requires active participation: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
I understand that delegates are unpaid volunteers. Being a delegate does not qualify me for immediate payment in tokens: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Threshold DAO and / or other web3 qualifications:

I originally joined the KEEP Project as a test nest participant, learning about node operation, decentralization, and the day to day operations of onboarding and (digital) community management.

I was elected to the Marketing Guild in the Fall of 2022 and continue to serve and contribute to the DAO. My primary role is to host and coordinate Voice Calls, organize campaigns, and participating in Eth Denver.

I additionally work as a Moderator, host, and Sheppard (community onboarding) for the Tally Ho Wallet. We have built our community from a mere 200 to over 70,000 members. I host a weekly call and manage discord.

I have personally been involved in crypto since 2018 when I began following Etherium, early NFT projects, and learning about smart contracts. I feel that these qualifications, alongside my professional practice experience will lend themselves to my continuing contributions to the DAO.

8 Likes