The Threshold Integrations Guild (“IG”) is requesting initial discretionary funding of USD$40,000 (“Initial Funding”) from the Threshold Treasury.
Specifically, IG committee members are requesting an Initial Funding of 319,838 $T tokens, based on trailing 30D VWAP of $0.1251 as of 4/19/22 (via CoinMarketCap), that will be primarily used for:
- DAO2DAO/protocol integration efforts
- Compensation for IG non committee contributors
- Daily operational and DAO tooling efforts (i.e. Notion website)
- Miscellaneous tech support and mod group activities
- Reimbursement to council members for gas fees related to executing multi-sigs and other operational activities
- Other USD denominated expense reimbursement
The goal of the Integrations Guild is to finalize and launch Thresholds’ flagship products as well as the integration of these products on various L1 and L2 protocols within DeFi:
- tBTC v2
- Proxy Re-Encryption (“PRE”)
- Community-led thUSD stablecoin
As a newly formed protocol, Threshold will benefit from collaboration and partnerships with various DAOs and protocols, which may initially require token incentivization or swaps with various counterparties using $T.
The Initial Funding will be managed under a newly formed IG multi-sig as proposed by the DAO’s Bootstrap proposal (2/28/22), and will be allocated towards IG goals listed above as well as any discretionary incentives from partnerships/relationships focused activities that may fall outside of initial IG scope.
There will be neither an expiry on the allocation spend nor an estimate of when the funds will be spent, but the IG ensures that these funds will be prudently and responsibly allocated towards activities that are consistent with its focus on strategy, partnerships and protocol stewardship.