Hello Threshold community!
Following the procedure stated in GP-11 / TIP-031 2 regulating the Guild Committee Elections and Nominations, we open the nominations for the elections of the Integrations Guild Committee Members.
In this 5th epoch we vote 4 seats. These 4 seats correspond to the members that were elected in February 2023 elections , i.e., eh, sap, the egg and Evandro. For a complete review of the elections timelines, number of seats and community members elected, see this Notion space.
The IG seats are currently held by community members:
- @Eastban - Elected August 2023
- @JohnPackel - Covering Nax’s seat - Elected August 2023
- @Vict0r - Elected August 2023
- @eh_ethan - Elected February 2023
- @sap - Elected February 2023
- @the_egg1 - Elected February 2023 - IG expansion
- @EvandroSaturnino - covering ZeroInfo’s seat - Elected February 2023 - IG expansion
We encourage everyone to participate and provide their nominations, any DAO member can be nominated for an upcoming guild committee seat, including self-nominations. Bear in mind that a person who is nominated by another member must confirm their intent to be a candidate.
Focus of our Integrations Guild
The core mission of the Threshold Integrations Guild is to build successful, synergistic and long-lasting relationships with other protocols, DAOs and external organizations. The TIG has recently extended their responsibilities and now owns the oversight of different DAO-led initiatives and projects such as the bug bounty, as well as the oversight of the functions of the different DAO contractors.
Timeline for the Elections
- January 18th - February 11th - Nomination period, where you can nominate yourself or nominate another member of the community by replying to this forum post.
- February 12th, 3pm ET - Community Call to meet our nominees. We have traditionally held a call to meet our nominees and allow them to introduce themselves to the community and explain why they are running for our guilds. This time, we will make use of this allotted time in the case we have new candidates participating.
- February 12th - February 18th - Snapshot vote.
- February 19th - February 29th - Transition period.
- March 1st, 2024 - The new term starts for the elected members, which will serve 1-year term: March 1st 2024 - February 28th 2025.
What do I need to become a Threshold Network Guild Committee Member?
Becoming a committee member would be easy and smooth, the elections of the guilds are staggered, thus you will have a good onboarding experience led by your peers. To be part of our guilds, we request our members to own a hardware wallet. While prior knowledge and experience with multisigs on mainnet, L2’s, and Solana/Base networks are beneficial, they are not mandatory.
If you have any questions join us on Discord and ask away!